CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

日本語 Google Website Translator Gadget

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

36 Weeks Appointment

I probably should have rescheduled my appointment, it took all my might from throwing up all over the place. I caught my son's stomach bug and suffered from diarrhea and eventually threw up the entire stomach content when I came back from my appointment. Disgusting. Luckily it only lasted 24 hours.

But I was curious to see if I had progressed at all, so there I went to my appointment. Here's the verdict.
Baby is positioned head down, I'm now 1 1/2cm dilated and 50% effaced, and the baby's heartbeat is strong and normal. I also picked up the Cord Blood Registry Kit from the doctor's office, so I think we're all set to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment