CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

日本語 Google Website Translator Gadget

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Full-time Stay at Home Mom

I have officially become a full-time stay at home mom (SAHM). Technically it started Dec 1st, but with the last week of day care and then another week of vacationing it really didn't start til the week of Dec 13th.  We had to pull both kids out of daycare and preschool, but it also means I get to spend more time with them for a little while.

This whole unemployment process is new to me and a bit overwhelming. The people on the phone aren't too friendly, but who can blame them. They probably hear the same story over and over again that they've become emotionally detached. I just hope I did everything correctly and it starts to kick in soon.

Now I'm just waiting for my severance check to arrive. Tick tock tick tock....

No comments:

Post a Comment